Pembroke Center Postdoctoral Fellowships
Pembroke Center for Teaching and Research on Women
The Pembroke Center offers three postdoctoral fellowships per year selected through an open competition. Candidates are selected on the basis of their scholarly potential and the relevance of their work to the research theme. Recipients must have a Ph.D. and may not hold a tenured position. Fellowships are awarded to postdoctoral scholars who have received their degrees from institutions other than Brown within the last five years. Brown University is an EEO/AA employer. The Center strongly encourages underrepresented minority and international scholars to apply.
Complete applications must include:
- One page document including title and 250-word abstract of proposed research project
- Project statement of five typed pages (double-spaced)
- Separate representative bibliography
- Curriculum vitae
- Course syllabus with a course description and schedule of topics and assigned readings for weekly class meetings.*
- Three confidential recommendation letters
The term of appointment is a full academic year: July 1 – June 30 of the following year.
Suzanne Stewart-Steinberg , Director
Drew Walker , Associate Director
Providence, Rhode Island
United States http://www.brown.edu/research/pembroke-center/
Amérique du Nord